Get Painted Auto Body Parts from Paint N Ship
All Purchases Include
Parts Painted to Match
Ready to Install
Painted to match
Our state-of-the-art facilities will ensure your color matches the original factory paint.
Easy DIY Installation
Use the existing hardware from your original parts. All you need is your screwdriver, wrench or standard socket set.
save up to 70% off body shop repair prices
Traditional paint and body shops factor labor, storage, vehicle prep, and other overhead into their quotes in order to inflate the costs. Let us save you money.
Use Painted Auto Body Parts to Revive Your Vehicle’s Appearance
When you need a left or right fender or a front or back bumper cover, the team at Paint N Ship is ready to provide. Simply enter the make, model, and year of your vehicle into our system and discover the solutions we can offer. Additionally, we supply touch-up kits for many makes and models, giving you the perfect solutions for any damage to your car’s paint.
Paint N Ship is your source for high-quality auto body parts that are painted to exact OE specifications. Take a look at what you can expect when you buy painted body parts from us:
- The parts we use are not OEM, but they are designed to fit your vehicle as an OEM part would
- You can expect your part to ship in 7-15 business days, with much of this time being used to ensure that your part is going to pass our stringent quality control process
- We use three coats of paint and clear on each painted automotive part
- Our painted automotive parts are shipped right to your door, which means you do not have to leave your car with an auto body shop for an extended period of time
- All of our painted car parts are backed by an extended 30-day return policy
- Our products are shipped free through FedEx shipping, excluding the following territories: Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, and military and Air Force bases
Benefits of Using Painted Car PartsWhether your car was involved in a fender bender or you just need to spruce it up, our painted auto parts are the perfect solution because they are painted to match your vehicle.
Some of the benefits of using our painted body parts include:
- Aesthetic appeal – Painted auto body parts are able to enhance the overall appearance of your vehicle, providing a near-perfect match to the factory car color.
- Protection – Painted auto body parts can give your car protective layers, keeping away rust, corrosion, and weathering due to UV rays, rain, and salt.
- Value – Maintaining your vehicle’s appearance with freshly painted auto body parts will command a higher resale value should you plan on selling it.
- Customization – Using painted auto parts on your vehicle allows owners to customize the car to fit their personal style.
- Blending – Replacing a damaged body part with freshly painted auto parts can blend it with the existing aesthetic and make the repair less noticeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our painted car parts are perfect for the following scenarios:
- Collision repairs where the damaged parts need to be replaced
- Rusty or corroded parts that are lacking in functionality or aesthetic appeal
- Preparing a car to be sold for the best price
As stated above, we ship out within 7-15 business days. We will not rush your part out, as we will first ensure that it passes our stringent quality control process. We then ship directly to your doorstep through FedEx, so you'll get full tracking information once the part leaves our warehouse.
You might be surprised to know that one of our painted automotive parts, the bumper, ships folded. Since bumpers are made of thermoplastic material, they are re-moldable, re-shapable, and resistant to impact.
With this in mind, your bumper will come folded with instructions on how to return it to the proper shape. Follow these instructions and install it, and just like that your bumper will look as good as new and won't cost you an arm and a leg due to high shipping costs.